Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to anyone except employees of Alwyne Ashweth and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Each Mystery Competition will have its own dedicated page on this website, with full details of how to enter.
- Each Mystery Competition will have its own unique closing date, which will be stated clearly on its page. Some may run until the first correct entry. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Strange Circle reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Strange Circle.
- Strange Circle is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Prizes will be as stated on the specific Mystery Competition page, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner(s) will be chosen as detailed on the specific Mystery Competition page.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Strange Circle will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- Strange Circle’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Results of the competition will be posted on the Strange Circle News Blog before 28 days have passed since the winner(s) claimed their prize.